Upper Playground & Jeremy Fish launches ‘THE JEREMY FISHING CONTEST’
“BIGGEST FISH WINS! Its summertime dudes, time to skip summer school, or quit your job and go fishing. Coming from a long line of fisherdudes, artist Jeremy Fish would like to support the anglers out there both amateur and professional. From the Captain Ahab’s to the Chilly Willy’s, all are welcome to compete in this first annual Big Fish-off.” -JF
1) Follow @mrjeremyfish and @upperplayground on Instagram
2) Post a photo of yourself with the biggest fish you can catch, borrow, or steal. Must display the hashtag: “#jeremyfishingcontest” in the picture, so we know its legit. Either hold up a sign, or just write it on the fish. Be sure to tag @upperplayground + @mrjeremyfish + #jeremyfishingcontest so we can find your entry.
3) Must be a real photo. No Photoshopping you and a whale together!
4) Three winners will be chosen, 1) biggest fish 2) funniest photo 3) worst fish.
5) Each winner gets a signed copy of Jeremy Fish’s recent book “Happily Ever After”, and the BIGGEST FISH wins a book and an original drawing.
6) Mr Fish himself will judge the fish photos, based on size, humor, and overall radness of the Fisherman or Fisherwoman.
Winner will be announced at the end of July! Good luck!